The Cantonica Zephyr GB-134 speeder, also known as the Canto Bight Police Speeder or informally as jet-sticks, was a pursuit speeder used by Canto Bight Police officers on the planet Cantonica.
A swift and lightweight pursuit craft, The GB-134 was controlled by the pilot shifting his weight, and accelerating and braking with hand-throttles and foot peddles, with the GB-134 easily zooming through large crowds and chasing down runaway criminals. Though the craft's variable setting laser cannons were typically set to stun, they could be dialed up to lethal intensity.
- "Hear Nothing, See Nothing, Say Nothing"—Canto Bight (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi – DJ – Most Wanted 1
- Star Wars: Episode VIII The Last Jedi
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi: Expanded Edition
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi: A Junior Novel
- The Last Jedi Adaptation 3
- (First mentioned)
- Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know, Updated and Expanded (First identified as Cantonica Zephyr GB-134 speeder)
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi: The Visual Dictionary
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi: Incredible Cross-Sections
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi: Ultimate Sticker Collection
- Star Wars Encyclopedia of Starfighters and Other Vehicles
- The Last Jedi: Rose Tico: Resistance Fighter