Galactic Republic eraEdit
Caprioril was a mostly tranquil world known for its podraces and swoop races, although podraces were officially banned in 23 BBY. Caprioril was the site of an infamous assassin droid tragedy, in which a droid slaughtered 20,000 Humanoids and aliens at a swoop arena in a massive explosion, including famous racer, Ignar Ominaz. The droid's goal was the assassination of Governor Amel Bakli. Famous swoop racers on Caprioril included Serji-X Arrogantus and Hodrix.
New Republic eraEdit
During this period, she encountered and dueled Lumiya, who was sent by Ysanne Isard on Caprioril to bring Jade back under Imperial service. Caprioril was a member of the New Republic during that time.
Caprioril was named a sector capital by the New Republic.
Around this time, historian Arhul Hextrophon survived an assassination attempt while visiting the planet.
Behind the scenesEdit
The PC game Star Wars: Rebellion mistakenly names the planet "Caprionril."
- (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: Rebellion (First appearance) (As "Caprionril")
- "First Contact"—Star Wars Adventure Journal 1 (Mentioned only)
- Dark Force Rising (Mentioned only)
- (Mentioned only)
- The Star Wars Sourcebook (First mentioned)
- Dark Force Rising Sourcebook
- Dark Empire Sourcebook
- Star Wars Sourcebook, Second Edition
- Platt's Starport Guide
- The Best of the Star Wars Adventure Journal, Issues 1-4
- Star Wars Trilogy Sourcebook, Special Edition
- Star Wars: Rebellion: Prima's Official Strategy Guide
- Star Wars Encyclopedia
- The Essential Guide to Droids
- A Guide to the Star Wars Universe, Third Edition
- Star Wars Roleplaying Game Core Rulebook
- The Official Star Wars Fact File 4 (ASS1, IG-88 Assassin Droid)
- The Starhoppers of Aduba-3"—Star Wars Gamer 4 "
- The Emperor's Pawns"—Star Wars Gamer 5 "
- The New Essential Guide to Characters
- Jedi vs. Sith: The Essential Guide to the Force
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia
- Star Wars: The Official Starships & Vehicles Collection 33