- "She was subdued by the clones and found in possession of explosive nano-droids."
- ―Plo Koon reports Tano's capture
Ahsoka Tano, accused of masterminding the bombing of the Jedi Temple hangar and murdering Letta Turmond, escaped from the Republic military base where she was being held and fled into the underworld of Coruscant. After fleeing from several Coruscant Security Force officers, Tano was attacked by former Dark Acolyte and bounty hunter Asajj Ventress who wanted to bring Tano in for the bounty on her head. Tano managed to convince Ventress to help her by pointing out the bounty hunter's own betrayal and the two formed a partnership to find information that would clear Tano's name.
Meanwhile, the Jedi High Council held a meeting to discuss how best to deal with finding Tano. Almost all of the council believed her to be guilty and they chose Anakin Skywalker and Plo Koon to find her. With a squadron of clone troopers, they descended to the lower levels.
- "We're taking you in now, Commander."
"That's not gonna happen. Trust me."
- ―Wolffe and Ahsoka Tano, before Tano escapes from him
As Anakin Skywalker's and Plo Koon's police gunships approached terminal 24 to land, Skywalker saw Tano and Ventress together on the platform. The pair escaped, and Skywalker sent several probe droids to find them.
Tano contacted Barriss Offee, who told her about a warehouse on level 1315, that Turmond had visited prior to bombing the Temple. However, before Ventress and Tano could go to the warehouse, they were seen by one of the probe droids and confronted by Commander Wolffe. The two quickly subdued Wolffe's patrol and headed to the warehouse.
There, the two parted ways and Tano headed into the warehouse. However, Ventress was attacked by Offee, who stole her lightsabers and her helmet, and then proceeded to the warehouse Tano was searching. Offee attacked Tano, slowly leading her up and through the building. Sparking barrels filled with explosive gas, Offee caused an explosion that alerted the pursuing Jedi and severely dazed Tano. Struggling to stay on her feet, Tano was disarmed by Offee and kicked through the floor, landing amongst crates of nano-droids. Offee fled just as Wolffe and the clones arrived. Wolffe quickly stunned the unarmed Tano and she was taken back to the Jedi Temple.
Having captured Tano, the Jedi acknowledged the senate's wish for a military trial and expelled Tano from the Jedi Order. They turned her over to the military where she was prosecuted in the High Court.
Behind the scenesEdit
The capture of Ahsoka Tano was first shown in The Clone Wars episode "To Catch a Jedi." While the duel between Ahsoka and Barriss was first shown in that episode, it was only revealed to be Barriss later, in the episode "The Wrong Jedi."
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "To Catch a Jedi" (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Wrong Jedi" (Appears in flashback(s))
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Wrong Jedi"
- ↑ Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Jedi Who Knew Too Much"
- ↑ Star Wars Character Encyclopedia
- ↑ 4.00 4.01 4.02 4.03 4.04 4.05 4.06 4.07 4.08 4.09 4.10 4.11 4.12 4.13 4.14 4.15 4.16 4.17 4.18 4.19 4.20 4.21 4.22 4.23 4.24 Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "To Catch a Jedi"
- ↑ The Official Star Wars Fact File Part 23 (PLO5–6, Clone Wars Ace Pilot) dates "Sabotage" to the final month of the Clone Wars, which The New Essential Chronology dates as 19.1 BBY (or simply 20 BBY). Since "To Catch a Jedi" takes place shortly after "Sabotage," it can be concluded that "To Catch a Jedi" also takes place in 19.1 BBY.