- "I'm afraid we're going to have to hunt you down like the human meatbag you are, Mistress Aphra. I'm sorry, but I'm such a terrible stickler."
- ―Triple-Zero closes in on Chelli Aphra
In the year 0 ABY, the Sith Lord Darth Vader tasked his two assassin droids, 0-0-0 and BT-1, to capture his agent and aide, the archaeologist Doctor Chelli Aphra from the Cosmatanic Steppes in the Outer Rim Territories.
- Darth Vader 20: End of Games, Part I (First mentioned)
- Darth Vader 21: End of Games, Part II (First appearance)
- Darth Vader 22: End of Games, Part III (Mentioned only)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ Darth Vader 16: The Shu-Torun War, Part I
- ↑ Darth Vader 25: End of Games, Part VI
- ↑ Star Wars 22: The Last Flight of the Harbinger, Part II
- ↑ Star Wars 21: The Last Flight of the Harbinger, Part I
- ↑ Star Wars 24: The Last Flight of the Harbinger, Part IV
- ↑ 6.00 6.01 6.02 6.03 6.04 6.05 6.06 6.07 6.08 6.09 6.10 6.11 6.12 6.13 6.14 6.15 6.16 6.17 Darth Vader 21: End of Games, Part II
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.