Sometime after the Battle of Yavin, a crew of mercenaries led by Chelli Aphra traveled to the Lucrehulk Prime to capture the Alliance to Restore the Republic General Hera Syndulla. When they arrived, the Alliance officer Bini thought they were recruits and led them to the control core to meet Syndulla. Syndulla shot Aphra's Tooka when it ran into the control room and Tam Posla revealed that they weren't recruits, leading her to realize they were mercenaries.
Syndulla had the group locked up in the brig and Magna Tolvan, who was disguised as the mercenary Glahst Ombra, entered Aphra's cell. She revealed her true identity and Dek-Nil stunned her, making her shoot the shield generator and freeing the mercenaries. However, the rebels found them still in the cells and Syndulla offered to let them leave. The mercenary Sister Six then stunned Syndulla and the surrounding rebels and the mercenaries escaped with Syndulla.
- Doctor Aphra (2016) 17 (First appearance)
- Doctor Aphra (2016) 18 (Mentioned only; in the opening crawl)
- Doctor Aphra (2016) 19 (Mentioned only)
- Doctor Aphra (2016) 36 (In flashback(s))
Notes and references
- Doctor Aphra (2016) 17
- Doctor Aphra (2016) 16
- Doctor Aphra (2016) 18
- The events of Doctor Aphra (2016) 17 takes place shortly before the events of issue 22 of the Star Wars: Doctor Aphra comic-book series. In the latter issue, Accresker Jail is decommissioned. Crimson Reign 3 states that Jeremoch Colton had been in the wreckage-prison for over three years when Madelin Sun visited him. Crimson Reign 3 also states that he was imprisoned after the capture of the Tantive IV, which Star Wars: Galactic Atlas dates to 0 BBY. Since Accresker Jail is decommissioned prior to the events of Star Wars: Episode V The Empire Strikes Back, which Galactic Atlas dates to 3 ABY, Doctor Aphra 23 must take place in 3 ABY, and the events of Doctor Aphra 17, including the capture of Hera Syndulla, have to have occurred around that year.