Sometime after the Battle of Yavin, a crew of mercenaries led by Chelli Aphra traveled to the Lucrehulk Prime to capture the Alliance to Restore the Republic General Hera Syndulla. When they arrived, the Alliance officer Bini thought they were recruits and led them to the control core to meet Syndulla. Syndulla shot Aphra's Tooka when it ran into the control room and Tam Posla revealed that they weren't recruits, leading her to realize they were mercenaries.
Syndulla had the group locked up in the brig and Magna Tolvan, who was disguised as the mercenary Glahst Ombra, entered Aphra's cell. She revealed her true identity and Dek-Nil stunned her, making her shoot the shield generator and freeing the mercenaries. However, the rebels found them still in the cells and Syndulla offered to let them leave. The mercenary Sister Six then stunned Syndulla and the surrounding rebels and the mercenaries escaped with Syndulla.
- Doctor Aphra 17 (First appearance)
- Doctor Aphra 18 (Mentioned only; in the opening crawl)
- Doctor Aphra 19 (Mentioned only)
- Doctor Aphra 36 (In flashback(s))
Notes and references
- Doctor Aphra 17
- Doctor Aphra 16
- Doctor Aphra 18
- Star Wars: Galactic Atlas states that the secret mission to Geonosis occurred in 0 ABY. Doctor Aphra 39 establishes that Echo Base has been constructed on Hoth, and is set prior to Empire Ascendant 1, which in turn takes place before the Battle of Hoth. Star Wars: Galactic Atlas states that Echo Base was constructed in 3 ABY and places the Battle of Hoth in the same year, meaning that the events of Doctor Aphra 39 are set in 3 ABY. As this event occurs between these two events, it must take place between 0 ABY and 3 ABY.