In 3 ABY, a Rebel Alliance light freighter that operated under the name Trumpet's Call was captured by forces of the Galactic Empire. The rebel crew of the freighter, including the captain, either suffocated or burned to death during the engagement as the life support systems failed. An infiltration team, put together by an Imperial Special Forces commander aboard the Imperial II-class Star Destroyer Herald, then hijacked the damaged Trumpet's Call and took the light freighter to an Alliance flotilla in the Elochar sector. Pretending to be rebel survivors from the battle, the Imperial spies infiltrated the CR90 corvette Thunderstrike but were all killed not long after the rebels became aware of their presence.
Behind the scenes
- Battlefront: Twilight Company (First mentioned, simultaneous with Battlefront: Twilight Company audiobook)
- Battlefront: Twilight Company audiobook (Mentioned only)
Notes and references
- Battlefront: Twilight Company
- The main events of Battlefront: Twilight Company are set twenty-two years after the Clone Wars, which ended in 19 BBY, according to Star Wars: Galactic Atlas. Those events must have therefore occurred in 3 ABY. Furthermore, the capture of the Trumpet's Call must have also taken place in that year.
- Star Wars: The Rebel Files