- "Are you sure you won’t have that drink? The Fuzzy Tauntaun? Or maybe a Carbon Freeze? No? Well, then, settle back and prepare to be wowed as the great Hondo Ohnaka tells you a story."
- ―Hondo Ohnaka suggests Bazine Netal drink a Carbon Freeze.
The Carbon Freeze was a non-alcoholic beverage served in Oga's Cantina in Black Spire Outpost on the planet Batuu in around 34 ABY. It consisted of green spheres suspended in yellow liquid served in a tall glass. It smoked when served and was suitable for consumption by humans.
During her search for the YT-1300 light freighter known as the Millennium Falcon, the human spy Bazine Netal visited the cantina to question the Weequay pirate Hondo Ohnaka. Before Ohnaka began telling her the story of his first encounter with the Falcon, Ohnaka suggested that Netal order a Carbon Freeze or a Fuzzy Tauntaun, but she refused.
Behind the scenesEdit
Carbon Freeze was first mentioned in the 2019 novel Pirate's Price, which was written by Lou Anders. It is available for purchase by guests in the Oga's Cantina bar in Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge. The menu's description reads, "Powerade Lemon Lime, wild strawberry, blueberry, green apple popping pearls."
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 Pirate's Price
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 Amy Ratcliffe (2019-02-27). What You Can Eat and Drink in STAR WARS: Galaxy's Edge. Nerdist. Nerdist.com. Archived from the original on February 27, 2019. Retrieved on February 27, 2019.
- ↑ Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge Serves New and Exotic Flavors from a Galaxy Far, Far Away at DisneylandNews.com