- "Carbon chisel for removing scoring from parts, and a vibro-model for really tough jobs."
- ―Rey mentions the chisel in her survival guide
A carbon chisel was a tool used for removing carbon scorching from objects. Rey, a desert scavenger on the planet Jakku, used a carbon chisel for removing scorching on her salvages around thirty years after the Battle of Endor. If the chisel proved not to be enough, she would use a vibro-model for tougher jobs.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Sources[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens: The Visual Dictionary (First mentioned, simultaneous with Rey's Survival Guide)
- Rey's Survival Guide (First mentioned, simultaneous with Star Wars: The Force Awakens: The Visual Dictionary)
- Star Wars: The Complete Visual Dictionary, New Edition