The Carida incident was the result of a plot by the Confederacy of Independent Systems to load a captured Venator-class Star Destroyer with enough rhydonium to destroy the space station Valor, which was the site of a Republic strategy conference. The plot was discovered and foiled by D-Squad.
- Star Wars: Galactic Atlas (Indirect mention only)
- Star Wars: Build the Millennium Falcon 73 (Secrets of Spaceflight: Space Stations – Clone Wars Era)
- Star Wars Helmet Collection 12 (Databank A-Z: Cosians–Dagobah)
- Star Wars Helmet Collection 19 (Databank A-Z: GA-97–Geonosis)
- Star Wars Helmet Collection 33 (Highlights of the Saga: The Unlikely Heroes)
- Star Wars Helmet Collection 79 (Databank A-Z: Zabrak–Zillo Beast)
Notes and references
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Missing in Action"
- Star Wars: Force Collection (Card: Bacara (★★★★))
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Point of No Return"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Revival"
- According to Point of No Return" occur after "The Gathering." Star Wars: The Clone Wars: Character Encyclopedia - Join the Battle! dates the events of that episode to be 20 years before the events of Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope, which corresponds to 20 BBY according to Star Wars: Galactic Atlas. Additionally, A Point of No Return is set during the Clone Wars, which Galactic Atlas says ended in 19 BBY. Therefore, the events of A Point of No Return, including the Carida incident, must be set in 20 or 19 BBY. , the events of "