Carrick Station, formerly known as Outpost 22, was a massive space station built in orbit of a planet in the Core Worlds of the Galactic Republic during the Cold War. It was named after Zayne Carrick, a one-time Jedi Padawan and hero of the Mandalorian Wars era.
Carrick Station was the main staging area for the Republic Fleet, and was the main hub of transport shuttles bearing Republic soldiers and Jedi to and from the Republic capital of Coruscant, the Jedi sanctum of Tython, or the war-torn world of Ord Mantell.
Carrick Station was guarded at all times by a Republic fleet of a minimum of three Valor-class cruisers, four Thranta-class corvettes and a few Wanderer-class transports and another unnamed ship class.
- Star Wars: The Old Republic (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Old Republic: Galactic Starfighter
- Star Wars: The Old Republic: Galactic Strongholds
- Star Wars: The Old Republic: Knights of the Eternal Throne
- Star Wars: The Old Republic: Onslaught