The Carvandir system was located in the Carvandir sector, in the Outer Expansion Zone sub-region and the Northern Dependencies portion of the Expansion Region. The system lay on the Namadii Corridor hyperlane, between the Dorin and Vaced systems. Another hyperspace route connected the Carvandir system to the Mondress system. The Carvandir system fell within the borders of the New Republic in 12 ABY.
Behind the scenesEdit
The Carvandir system was established in the 2012 reference book The Essential Guide to Warfare, authored by Jason Fry and Paul R. Urquhart. The StarWars.com Online Companion to the 2009 reference book The Essential Atlas later placed the system in grid square J-7.
- The Essential Guide to Warfare (First mentioned)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 The Essential Guide to Warfare places the Carvandir system in the portion of the Expansion Region between the Mondress and Lostar sectors. Galaxy Guide 10: Bounty Hunters establishes both Mondress and Lostar sectors to be a part of the Outer Expansion Zone, which the Star Wars: Force and Destiny Core Rulebook further defines as a sub-region located in the northern section of the Expansion Region. Therefore, the Carvandir system must also be a part of the Outer Expansion Zone.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 The Essential Guide to Warfare places the Carvandir system on the section of the Namadii Corridor that crosses the Expansion Region. The Essential Atlas places that section of the hyperlane in the Northern Dependencies.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 4.3 The Essential Guide to Warfare