Biology and appearance
A sentient species, Caskadags had oblong heads capped with a leathery crest that allowed them to soak in sunlight. The species needed heat, and enjoyed basking in the sun of desert planets. They had two stomachs and lived longer than many other species, though Anglang Lehet was preparing to retire after more than 102 years of work, considering himself old despite believing he had decades of life ahead of him. Caskadags had gray- or tan-colored skin. They could speak Galactic Basic Standard.
Caskadags in the galaxy
Anglang Lehet operated as an assassin for the Cularin Syndicate and as a freelancer for over a century. He attempted a hit on Canto Bight Police Department officer Brawg on behalf of the Old City Boys, but became entangled with tourist Kedpin Shoklop and earned the group's ire.
- The Mandalorian – "Chapter 9: The Marshal"
- The Mandalorian – "Chapter 16: The Rescue"
- Star Wars: Episode VII The Force Awakens (First appearance)
- "Rules of the Game"—Canto Bight (First identified as Caskadag)
- Star Wars: Episode VIII The Last Jedi
- Star Wars: Scum and Villainy: Case Files on the Galaxy's Most Notorious (Picture only)
- Star Wars: Smuggler's Guide (Picture only)
- Disney Gallery: The Mandalorian: Making of Season Two