Castas was a male Klatooinian bounty hunter who worked with Aurra Sing, Bossk, and young Boba Fett during the Clone Wars, helping Boba track and kill Jedi Master Mace Windu. He was later killed by Aurra at a bar on Florrum.
During the Clone Wars, Castas was a bounty hunter. He signed on with fellow bounty hunters Aurra Sing and Bossk to help Boba Fett seek his revenge by killing Jedi Master Mace Windu. Together, they went to Vanqor, where they entered the wreckage of the Endurance and captured Admiral Kilian, Commander CT-411 and a Clone navigation officer.
They went back to Slave I, where they awaited arrival Windu and Anakin Skywalker to trigger the bomb left behind. After the explosion, Castas wanted to leave and collect the bounty on the Republic officers. However, Fett convinced him, Sing and Bossk that Dooku would pay them extra for killing Windu and Skywalker.
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "R2 Come Home" (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Lethal Trackdown"
- Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know
- Star Wars Character Encyclopedia: Updated and Expanded
- Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know, Updated and Expanded