Castas was a male Klatooinian bounty hunter who worked with Aurra Sing, Bossk, and young Boba Fett during the Clone Wars, helping Boba track down Jedi Master Mace Windu. He was later killed by Aurra at a bar on Florrum.
Castas operated as a bounty hunter during the Clone Wars, and signed on with fellow hunters Aurra Sing and Bossk to help Boba Fett seek his revenge by killing Jedi Master Mace Windu. Together, they went to Vanqor, where they entered the wreckage of the Endurance and captured Admiral Kilian, Commander CT-411 and a clone navigation officer. The hunters left a bomb behind and returned to Slave I.
Upon their arrival, Windu and Anakin Skywalker triggered the bomb, causing an explosion that trapped them in the wreckage. Although Castas wanted to leave and collect the bounty on the Republic officers, Fett convinced him, Sing, and Bossk that Count Dooku would pay them extra for killing Windu and Skywalker.
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "R2 Come Home" (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Lethal Trackdown"
- Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know
- Star Wars Character Encyclopedia: Updated and Expanded
- Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know, Updated and Expanded
- Ultimate Star Wars, New Edition