- "You may have Madame Jocasta's shape, but not her skills."
- ―Ahsoka Tano to Cato Parasitti, disguised as Jocasta Nu
Cato Parasitti was a Clawdite female bounty hunter. During the Clone Wars, she was hired by Cad Bane to steal a valuable holocron from the archives of the Jedi Temple, which she managed by impersonating the deceased Jedi Knight Ord Enisence and later Jocasta Nu. Although the mission was a success, Parasitti was caught and imprisoned.
Infiltration of the Jedi Temple
- "You should be able to walk into the Archives and monitor us without a problem."
"Now that I am a Jedi, I can do that."
- ―Cad Bane and Cato Parasitti, as the latter disguises herself as Ord Enisence
During the Clone Wars, Parasitti was hired by fellow bounty hunter Cad Bane to assist in stealing a Holocron from the Jedi Temple for Sith Lord Darth Sidious. Using Todo 360's security chip for the temple, and schematics of the temple from the Sith Lord, Bane and Parasitti made their plans for the heist. Bane had Parasitti pose as Jedi Knight Ord Enisence, to infiltrate the Jedi Archives to help them from the inside.
As Enisence, Parasitti was able to make her way into the Jedi archives. There, she ran into Padawan Ahsoka Tano and after exchanging some words, told the young Padawan to leave her alone. She then proceeded to the library and gained access to a computer terminal, where she assisted Bane and Todo in bypassing the security systems. However, they were soon discovered and the Jedi Temple was put on high alert. When librarian Jocasta Nu informed her of the matter, Parasitti knocked her out and took her form. It was not long however, before she was discovered and confronted by Tano. Despite her best efforts to fight her off, Tano was able to subdue her. It was then that Parasitti told her that Bane was trying to get into the Holocron Vault. After Kenobi and Skywalker failed in stopping Bane from stealing the holocron, Parasitti told them about Bane's next target; Jedi Master Bolla Ropal.
Later in the Clone Wars
- "Is she on the guest list?"
- ―Ahsoka Tano and Padmé Amidala about Parasitti
Some time later, Parasitti attempted to disrupt negotiations with Arthurian delegates in Padmé Amidala's apartment. She disguised herself as Karté, one of Senator Amidala's handmaidens and hid a thermal detonator under a table. However, she made a mistake by setting the table with utensils, which the Arthurians never use, and was noticed by Ahsoka Tano, who was there for security. Parasitti attempted to kill Amidala by setting the detonator off, but that was soon foiled by Ahsoka and Amidala's teamwork and the explosive went of harmlessly in the air above the balcony of the apartment. Parasitti attempted to run away and was stopped with a piece of pottery, in the hands of the Senator, bashing her in the head and knocking her out.
Personality and traits
A Clawdite bounty hunter, Cato Parasitti stood at 1.79 meters tall. During her work with Cad Bane, she initially believed, like Bane, that breaking into the Jedi Temple was impossible, but eventually got the opportunity to disguise herself as a Jedi, posing as Ord Enisence and Jocasta Nu.
Behind the scenes
- "It was very important that Cato Parasitti as Jocasta Nu does not really have lightsaber skills. So we actually went through a large amount of effort to make most of the impostor's attacks defensive, and when offensive, incredibly wild and overdone."
- ―Dave Filoni
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Holocron Heist" (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Bounty"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Revenge"
- Star Wars: Forces of Destiny – "The Imposter Inside"
- Star Wars: Forces of Destiny—Ahsoka & Padmé
- Forces of Destiny: Daring Adventures: Volume 1
- (Misspelled as "Cato Parisitti")
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars The Complete Season Two
- Ultimate Star Wars
- Star Wars Helmet Collection 10 (Databank A-Z: Chewbacca–Cloud City)
- Forces of Destiny: Tales of Hope & Courage
- Star Wars Helmet Collection 39 (Highlights of the Saga: Raid on the Jedi Temple)
- Star Wars Helmet Collection 44 (Databank A-Z: Zeb Orrelios–Pau City)
- Star Wars: Women of the Galaxy
- Collapse of the Republic
- Ultimate Star Wars, New Edition
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars: Character Encyclopedia - Join the Battle!
- "Jabba the Hutt and Other Bounty Hunters and Criminals" – Star Wars Encyclopedia
- "Anakin Skywalker" – Star Wars Encyclopedia (Indirect mention only)
- "General Equipment (I)" – Star Wars Encyclopedia
- (as Cato Parisitti)