- "For desert,[sic] I have arranged an assortment of Cavaellin spiced creams."
- ―A 434-FPC Personal Chef Droid
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars Galaxies: An Empire Divided (As "Cavaellin Creams")
Sources[edit | edit source]
[edit | edit source]
Notes and references[edit | edit source]
- Jason Fry, co-author of The Essential Atlas, stated his intention to create homeworlds for numerous species based on context implied from their names. Given this principle, this article makes a similar basic assumption for Cavaellin spice creams in relation to the Cavaell system. "I wouldn't get your hopes up re alien homeworlds, beyond simple stuff like the Planetnamian species getting a Planetnamia on the map or things Dan and I can account for with a relatively quick reference."
- Galladinium's Fantastic Technology
- Star Wars Galaxies: An Empire Divided
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.