- "The government of Corellia is beyond corrupt! They can exterminate families like they are vermin! I'm going to take my little family and go to live in the woods. I will have my revenge! The world will know the name of Raynod Menar!!"
- ―Raynod Menar
History[edit | edit source]
By the time of the Battle of Yavin, the cave-dwellers were a Corellian anti-establishment and criminal group that opposed the Corellian government. At some point, their leader Raynod Menar decided to move all the members of the movement in the wilderness of the planet Corellia in order to live in isolation from the rest of society. They eventually took shelter in a cave in the Thaos Mountains.
Circa 1 ABY, psychotic cave-dwellers captured two groups of hikers in the Thaos Mountains. Ilyamo and other hikers were kept as hostages in the dwellers' cave. Commander Talte of the Corellian Security Force therefore hired a spacer to investigate the disappearances of the hikers. The spacer fought several cave-dwellers at the spot where the second group disappeared. From a communicator found on a body, the spacer managed to triangulate a signal to the cave. The CorSec finally assaulted the cave and freed the hostages. Raynod Menar was killed by the spacer during the attack.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Notes and references[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars Galaxies: Starter Kit—Legacy Quest: "Disappearances: Final Reckoning" on Corellia
- Star Wars Galaxies: Starter Kit—Legacy Quest: "Disappearances: Finding the Culprits" on Corellia
- Star Wars Galaxies: The Ruins of Dantooine
- Star Wars Galaxies: Starter Kit—Legacy Quest: "Disappearances: Rescue" on Corellia
- Star Wars Galaxies: Starter Kit—Legacy Quest: "Disappearances: Gathering Information