- "The Astarte line of Celanon funded much of my early work."
Celanon was an astronomical object located in the galaxy's Outer Rim Territories, situated along the Hydian Way which connected it to Junction and Botajef. It was home to the Astarte line. The Dressellian smuggler Has Obitt was arrested on Celanon for blockade running, but was bailed out by the Galactic Republic.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- Dooku: Jedi Lost (Mentioned only) (In flashback(s))
- Dooku: Jedi Lost script (Mentioned only) (In flashback(s))
- Catalyst: A Rogue One Novel (Mentioned only)
- "Last Call at the Zero Angle"—Star Wars Insider 156 (First mentioned)
- Darth Vader 6 (Mentioned only)