Celanon had six continents: Cekbar, Arradi, Holvi, Jelldar, Runnor and Desetur. The planet was an important trade world, comparable to Byblos and Yaga Minor. The capital city was named Celanon City. Celanon was also known for its agriculture.
The world was known for its multicolored sky due to its advertising screens, which were compared with those of Nar Shaddaa, Ixtlar, and the average Corporate Sector world. The Celanon Merchant Guild Medical Facility was the main hospital of the starport located in the capital city. The local police force was known as the Celanon Organized Protectorate.
- "…as for the Celanon campaign, Darth Marr is coordinating the joint armada with minimal losses."
- ―Moff Pyron
During the Mandalorian Wars, Celanon was controlled by the Mandalorians. It was later part of Revan's Sith Empire. Celanon was in Sith space during the New Sith Wars. The planet was the site of the Celanon campaign during the Galactic War between the Sith Empire and the Galactic Republic.
As the Republic's influence in the Outer Rim Territories declined in the millennium after the Ruusan Reformations, Celanon became an important regional power broker: at the crossroads of the Celanon Spur and the Hydian Way, it became a prosperous, populous port and attracted investment.
The planet was a important Separatist stronghold during the Clone Wars. As a result, it became a target for the Galactic Republic during the Serenno theater of the Outer Rim Sieges. After the war, Celanon, along with Serenno, begun funding Separatist holdouts close by.
During Operation Strike Fear, the Imperial BFF-1 bulk freighter Gafra transferred a new nuclear warhead from Celanon to a deep space transfer zone where it was intercepted by the Rebel Lambda-class T-4a shuttle Herald.
After the Battle of Endor, Celanon was under control of Warlord Zsinj. The Empire managed to keep control of the world in the years following the death of Zsinj but Admiral Pellaeon eventually lost the planet and his flagship, the Reaper, at the Battle of Celanon.
- Star Wars: The Old Republic (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: The Old Republic: Shadow of Revan (Mentioned only)
- Darth Plagueis (Mentioned only)
- The Last Jedi (Mentioned only)
- The Farlander Papers (Mentioned only)
- Children of the Jedi (Mentioned only)
- Planet of Twilight (Mentioned only)
- Vision of the Future (Mentioned only)
- Planets of the Galaxy, Volume One (First mentioned)
- Star Wars: The Roleplaying Game, Second Edition
- Star Wars Gamemaster Screen
- Wanted by Cracken
- Han Solo and the Corporate Sector Sourcebook
- "The Business of Bacta"—Star Wars Adventure Journal 3
- The Star Wars Planets Collection
- Galaxy Guide 12: Aliens — Enemies and Allies
- The DarkStryder Campaign
- "Wanted by Cracken"—Star Wars Adventure Journal 10
- No Disintegrations
- Pirates & Privateers
- X-Wing: The Official Strategy Guide
- Shadows of the Empire Sourcebook
- Star Wars Customizable Card Game – Premiere Limited (Card: Ellorrs Madak)
- The Essential Guide to Vehicles and Vessels
- Unusual Suspects"—Star Wars Gamer 6 "
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia
- The Essential Atlas
- The Essential Guide to Warfare
- Star Wars: Edge of the Empire Core Rulebook
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2
- ↑ 2.00 2.01 2.02 2.03 2.04 2.05 2.06 2.07 2.08 2.09 2.10 2.11 2.12 2.13 2.14 2.15 2.16 2.17 2.18 2.19 2.20 2.21 2.22 2.23 2.24 2.25 2.26 2.27 2.28 2.29 2.30 2.31 2.32 2.33 Planets of the Galaxy, Volume One
- ↑ 3.00 3.01 3.02 3.03 3.04 3.05 3.06 3.07 3.08 3.09 3.10 3.11 3.12 3.13 3.14 3.15 3.16 3.17 3.18 3.19 3.20 3.21 3.22 3.23 3.24 3.25 3.26 3.27 3.28 3.29 3.30 3.31 3.32 3.33 The Star Wars Planets Collection
- ↑ 4.00 4.01 4.02 4.03 4.04 4.05 4.06 4.07 4.08 4.09 4.10 4.11 4.12 The Essential Atlas
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 5.2
- ↑ Planet of Twilight
- ↑ Star Wars Customizable Card Game – Premiere Limited (Card: Ellorrs Madak)
- ↑ Han Solo and the Corporate Sector Sourcebook
- ↑ No Disintegrations
- ↑ Star Wars: The Old Republic: Shadow of Revan
- ↑ 11.0 11.1 The Essential Guide to Warfare
- ↑ The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia