- "I've ridden aryx. Big bipedal birds native to Cerea. Do those count?"
- ―Kidi Aleri, to Leia Organa
Cerea was a planet located in the galaxy's Mid Rim. It was a paradise largely unspoiled by the ravages of technology. It was the homeworld of the Cereans, including the Jedi Master Ki-Adi-Mundi, who served as a member of the Jedi High Council during the waning days of the Galactic Republic. Prior to being arrested on the Five Points system, Jyn Erso spent time bouncing around the Mid Rim on planets such as Cerea and Coyerti before settling on Takodana for almost a year. Cerea was home to big bipedal birds known as aryx, which the Rebel communications specialist Kidi Aleri rode.
- Star Wars Journeys: Beginnings (Mentioned only)
- Rebel Rising (Mentioned only)
- Moving Target: A Princess Leia Adventure (Mentioned only)
- Galaxy's Edge: Black Spire
- Ultimate Star Wars
- Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know
- Star Wars Character Encyclopedia: Updated and Expanded
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens Beginner Game
- Star Wars: Galactic Atlas
- Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know, Updated and Expanded