Ch'hodos's red sun was a red star that was located within the Ch'hodos system of the galaxy's Outer Rim Territories as well as the Trans-Hydian region. The area of space containing the star was surrounded by the nebulosity of the Stygian Caldera, and was known as the Sith Worlds.
Behind the scenesEdit
Ch'hodos's red sun was first mentioned in Star Wars: The Old Republic, a massively multiplayer online roleplaying game developed by BioWare and released in 2011. The Ch'hodos system, and therefore the red sun, was placed in grid square R-4 by the 2009 reference book The Essential Atlas. Although the title of the red sun is not a formal name such as Coruscant Prime, it is not a conjectural title as it is referred to as such in Star Wars: The Old Republic.
- Star Wars: The Old Republic (First mentioned)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 The Essential Atlas places the Ch'hodos system, and therefore Ch'hodos's sun, in grid square R-4 and depicts territory falling in that grid square as being located in the Trans-Hydian region of the galaxy.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 3.4 Star Wars: The Old Republic—Bioanalysis Crew Skill Mission: "Under a Red Star"
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 The Essential Atlas
- ↑ Using comments and information from The Old Republic—The Lost Suns 2, The Old Republic: Annihilation, and "The Last Battle of Colonel Jace Malcom"—Star Wars Insider 137, it is possible to place the events of the Prologue and Act I for the Jedi Knight, Smuggler, and Trooper classes in Star Wars: The Old Republic in 3643 BBY, the general events of Act II in 3642 BBY, and the events of Act III for all classes in 3641 BBY. Since players of The Old Republic can assign their companions on the mission "Under a Red Star" independently of the main class storyline at any point during the game, the mission must take place at some point by 3643 BBY.