Ch'hodos's red sun was a red star that was located in the Ch'hodos system. It was a part of the Esstran sector, in the Trans-Hydian portion of the Outer Rim Territories. The area of space containing the star was surrounded by the nebulosity of the Stygian Caldera, and was known as the Sith Worlds. The Ch'hodos system was linked via Nache Bhelfia hyperlane to the Krayiss and Ziost systems, while the hyperspace route known as Zorfe Trete connected it to the Ashas Ree system.
An individual visiting Ch'hodos at that time discovered skeletons of mutated creatures inside a cave, which suggested that the planet's sun had cyclically gone through similar changes in radiation output in the past.
Behind the scenes[edit | edit source]
Ch'hodos's red sun was mentioned in Rise of the Hutt Cartel, a 2013 expansion for Star Wars: The Old Republic, a 2011 massively multiplayer online roleplaying game developed by BioWare. The Ch'hodos system, and therefore the red sun, was placed in grid square R-4 by the 2009 reference book The Essential Atlas.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Notes and references[edit | edit source]
- Ch'hodos system — Based on corresponding data for
- The Essential Atlas places the Ch'hodos system, and therefore Ch'hodos's sun, in grid square R-4 and depicts territory falling in that grid square as being located in the Trans-Hydian region.
- The Essential Atlas — Based on corresponding data for Ch'hodos system
- Star Wars: The Old Republic: Rise of the Hutt Cartel—Bioanalysis Crew Skill Mission: "Under a Red Star"
- Star Wars: The Old Republic's lead designer, Charles Boyd, the events of the digital expansion Rise of the Hutt Cartel take place in 3638 BBY. The Crew Skill mission "Under a Red Star" is part of the Rise of the Hutt Cartel expansion and therefore also takes place in that year. — According to