Chadian dressing was a type of blue dressing. The Artiodac chef Strono Tuggs had the dressing available at the castle of the pirate Maz Kanata around thirty years after the Battle of Endor. The dressing shared its name with the planet Chad, homeworld of the Chadra-Fan species.
Behind the scenes[edit | edit source]
Chadian dressing first appeared as a prop in Star Wars: Episode VII The Force Awakens, a film released in 2015. It was not identified in the film, but was named in the reference book Star Wars: The Force Awakens: The Visual Dictionary, written by Pablo Hidalgo and released the day after the film.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- The Mandalorian – "Chapter 3: The Sin"
- The Mandalorian – "Chapter 4: Sanctuary"
- Star Wars: Episode VII The Force Awakens (First appearance)
Sources[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens: The Visual Dictionary (First identified as Chadian dressing)
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens: The Complete Visual Companion
- Star Wars: The Visual Encyclopedia
- Star Wars: The Complete Visual Dictionary, New Edition
- Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge: The Official Black Spire Outpost Cookbook