- "Some little… bat weasel? I don't know. Like an Ugnaught with a gland issue or somethin'. I thought he was a really hairy kid at first."
- ―The Scrapper
The Chadra-Fan was a sentient species of meter-tall, rodent-like humanoids from the Outer Rim world of Chad. They had large ears, and flat noses with four nostrils. The Chadra-Fans Troo-tril-tek and Tiver were bounty hunters during the Republic Era while Piikow and another Chadra-Fan were rebels that opposed the Galactic Empire. The Chadra-Fans shortpaw and Orka were junk sellers.
Biology and appearanceEdit
- "My two Chadra-Fan trackers, Hardhear and his grandson Sissian, could detect Vader at a distance."
- ―Wilhuff Tarkin
Chadra-Fans were a sentient rodent-like humanoid species standing as a meter tall from the Outer Rim world of Chad. They were distinguished by their large ears, flat noses and four nostrils. While their hair varied from brown to gray, their eyes were always dark. Chadra-Fans also had sensitive hearing.
Chadra-Fans in the galaxyEdit
- "This is Tiver and Rinn. Worked with them before. Good people to have at your back."
- ―Neelda introduces Tiver
Prior to the Crisis on Naboo, the Chadra-Fan bounty hunter Troo-tril-tek was hired by Darth Maul to assist him in infiltrating the auction of the Jedi Padawan Eldra Kaitis. Sometime before the Plot to assassinate Padmé Amidala, another Chadra-Fan bounty hunter named Tiver was hired by the famed bounty hunter Jango Fett and killed shortly after in an attempt to betray him.
Sometime after the occupation of Mon Cala, the Chadra-Fan trackers Hardhear and his grandson Sissian were hired, for their sensitive hearing, to assist Wilhuff Tarkin in hunting Darth Vader on Chandar's Folly. The Chadra-Fan Kabe was a patron of Chalmun's Cantina on Tatooine and was present when Luke Skywalker and Obi-Wan Kenobi went there looking for transport to Alderaan. Piikow was a Chadra-Fan member of the Dreamers rebel cell in 0 ABY. Another Chadra-Fan rebel was a part of the Sullustan resistance. Chadra-Fans including Meymik, Shortpaw, Tel'kap, Tiquip and Fbinti Fith were in the Anoat sector during the Iron Blockade. The Chadra-Fan Orka was the co-owner of the Office of Acquisitions on the refueling station Colossus.
- The Art of Star Wars: Uprising
- Star Wars: Complete Locations
- Forces of Destiny: Tales of Hope & Courage
- Solo: A Star Wars Story: Tales from Vandor
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope.
- ↑ 3.00 3.01 3.02 3.03 3.04 3.05 3.06 3.07 3.08 3.09 3.10 3.11 3.12 3.13 Star Wars: Uprising
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 4.3 Battlefront II: Inferno Squad
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 Star Wars: Uprising—Crew Member: "Fbinti Fith"
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 6.2 6.3 Darth Vader: Dark Lord of the Sith 18: Bad Ground
- ↑ 7.0 7.1 Star Wars: Card Trader
- ↑ 8.0 8.1 8.2 Star Wars Resistance – "The Recruit"
- ↑ 9.0 9.1 9.2 Age of Republic - Jango Fett 1
- ↑ 10.0 10.1 10.2 Darth Maul, Part II
- ↑ Forces of Destiny: Daring Adventures: Volume 1
- ↑ 12.0 12.1 12.2 Battlefront: Twilight Company