- "Listen here, you savage, this world belongs to the moon of Pantora. And as the Supreme Chairman and exalted ruler of Pantora, you will not command me to leave this planet or do anything else."
- ―Chairman Chi Cho, to Chieftain Thi-Sen
A chairman was any being who presided over an assembly. San Hill was the chairman of the InterGalactic Banking Clan during the Clone Wars. The Pantoran Assembly, the council of elected officials that ruled over Pantora, was headed by a chairman. In the last decades of the Galactic Republic, the role of Chairman of the Pantoran Assembly was filled by Chi Cho, until he died and was replaced by Papanoida. In the closing stages of the Clone Wars, Supreme Chancellor Palpatine informed Jedi General Anakin Skywalker that Separatist Alliance leader General Grievous was on the planet Utapau, citing a partial message in a diplomatic package from the Chairman of Utapau, which Skywalker relayed to the Jedi High Council.
- Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Trespass" (First identified as Chairman)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Sphere of Influence"
- Dark Disciple (Appears as a statue)
- Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith
- Ultimate Star Wars
- Star Wars: The Visual Encyclopedia
- Star Wars Encyclopedia of Starfighters and Other Vehicles