Chall Bekan was a Force-attuned Morseerian male who lived during the Galactic Civil War. As a leader, he had connections to the Galactic Empire's government on the planet Tatooine. Bekan maintained a network of alien agents, which he used to keep surveillance on both the crime lord Jabba the Hutt and the Alliance to Restore the Republic.
Behind the scenes[edit | edit source]
Chall Bekan was created for 1998's Official Tournament Sealed Deck of Decipher's Star Wars Customizable Card Game. According to a Star Wars CCG fan site, Bekan's name is an anagram of the last name of Decipher game playtester Chuck Kallenbach.
Sources[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars Customizable Card Game – Official Tournament Sealed Deck (Card: Chall Bekan) (First mentioned)
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia
Notes and references[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars Customizable Card Game – Official Tournament Sealed Deck (Card: Chall Bekan)
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia, Vol. I, p. 67 ("Bekan, Chall")
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia, Vol. II, p. 130 ("Jabba the Hutt (Jabba Desilijic Tiure)")
- Ultimate Alien Anthology establishes that a Morseerian wears both an environment suit and a breath mask in methane-poor environments.
- Anagramed Decipherians. Corellian Engineering Corporation. GeoCities. Archived from the original on August 31, 2009. Retrieved on October 23, 2009.
- Radke, Joshua J. (2002-09-30). CCG - Flashback Premiere - Force is Strong with This One. TheForce.net. TF.N, LLC. Archived from the original on July 30, 2019. Retrieved on April 16, 2020.