Chall Bekan was a Force-attuned Morseerian male who lived during the Galactic Civil War. As a leader, he had connections to the Galactic Empire's government on the planet Tatooine. Bekan maintained a network of alien agents, which he used to keep surveillance on both the crime lord Jabba the Hutt and the Alliance to Restore the Republic.
Behind the scenes
Chall Bekan was created for 1998's Official Tournament Sealed Deck of Decipher's Star Wars Customizable Card Game. According to a Star Wars CCG fan site, Bekan's name is an anagram of the last name of Decipher game playtester Chuck Kallenbach.
- Star Wars Customizable Card Game – Official Tournament Sealed Deck (Card: Chall Bekan) (backup link) (First mentioned)
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia
Notes and references
- Star Wars Customizable Card Game – Official Tournament Sealed Deck (Card: Chall Bekan) (backup link)
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia, Vol. I, p. 67 ("Bekan, Chall")
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia, Vol. II, p. 130 ("Jabba the Hutt (Jabba Desilijic Tiure)")
- Ultimate Alien Anthology establishes that a Morseerian wears both an environment suit and a breath mask in methane-poor environments.