- "Vice Chancellor, I imagine that fishing is a very popular pastime on your homeworld."
"Champala's seas are not what they once were, but yes, of course."
- ―Orson Callan Krennic and Mas Amedda
Champala was a planet in the galaxy's Inner Rim, located on the Hydian Way that was the homeworld of the Chagrian species. It was the homeworld of Mas Amedda, Vice Chancellor of the Galactic Republic and later Grand Vizier of the Galactic Empire. A popular pastime on the planet was fishing, but, according to Amedda, by the Clone Wars the oceans of the planet were "not what they once were." Orson Callan Krennic was able to use fishing as an analogy to explain his plans for Galen Walton Erso to Amedda. Champala had an embassy on Coruscant.
Behind the scenesEdit
- Catalyst: A Rogue One Novel (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars Journeys: Beginnings (First mentioned)
- Ultimate Star Wars
- Star Wars Character Encyclopedia: Updated and Expanded
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens Beginner Game
- Star Wars: Complete Locations