- "Vice Chancellor, I imagine that fishing is a very popular pastime on your homeworld."
"Champala's seas are not what they once were, but yes, of course."
- ―Orson Callan Krennic and Mas Amedda
Champala was a world in the galaxy's Inner Rim. Located on the Hydian Way, it was home to the Chagrian species, including Mas Amedda, Vice Chancellor of the Galactic Republic and later Grand Vizier of the Galactic Empire. A popular pastime on Champala was fishing, but, according to Amedda, by the Clone Wars its oceans were "not what they once were." Nevertheless, the human architect Orson Callan Krennic used such as an analogy to explain his plans for scientist Galen Walton Erso to Amedda. The world had its own embassy on Coruscant. It was occupied by the Galactic Empire.
Behind the scenes[edit | edit source]
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Sources[edit | edit source]
- Ultimate Star Wars
- Star Wars Character Encyclopedia: Updated and Expanded
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens Beginner Game
- Lead by Example
- Star Wars: Complete Locations
- Star Wars: The Complete Visual Dictionary, New Edition
- Star Wars: Geektionary: The Galaxy from A - Z
- Star Wars Character Encyclopedia, New Edition
- Ultimate Star Wars, New Edition
- Star Wars: The Galactic Explorer's Guide