The Chagri system in the Inner Rim contained a star that was orbited by several planets, including Champala. The star underwent a period of instability early in the evolutionary history of Champala, and as a result the Chagrian species that evolved on Champala possessed a natural resistance to radiation.
Behind the scenes[edit | edit source]
Champala's star was first mentioned in the 2001 sourcebook Alien Anthology, and it has received mentions in a number of subsequent sourcebooks and in the Codex of the BioWare video game Star Wars: The Old Republic, though the star's name has never been specified.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars: The Old Republic (Mentioned only) (Codex entry)
Sources[edit | edit source]
- Alien Anthology (First mentioned)
- Ultimate Alien Anthology
- The New Essential Guide to Alien Species
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia, Vol. I, p. 117 ("Chagrian," "Champala")
- Legacy Era Campaign Guide