Chandar's Folly was a planet located in the galaxy's Outer Rim Territories. During or before the time of the High Republic, the Jedi Knight Te'Ami attended a rodeo on Chandar's Folly. In 14 BBY, Governor Wilhuff Tarkin and nineteen other hunters hunted the Sith Lord Darth Vader on Chandar's Folly. By the ninth day of the hunt, only eight, including Tarkin, remained.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- The High Republic: Light of the Jedi (Mentioned only)
- Darth Vader: Dark Lord of the Sith 18 (First appearance)
- Star Wars 8 (Mentioned only) (In flashback(s))
Notes and references[edit | edit source]
- Darth Vader: Dark Lord of the Sith 18
- The High Republic: Light of the Jedi
- The events of Tarkin take place five years after the rise of the Galactic Empire, which Star Wars: Galactic Atlas dates to 19 BBY. Therefore, Tarkin must be set in 14 BBY. Ultimate Star Wars, New Edition places the events of Darth Vader: Dark Lord of the Sith 18 after Tarkin. The later issue Darth Vader: Dark Lord of the Sith 19 features the Second Sister, who is killed in Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order. Fallen Order takes place five years after the Great Jedi Purge, which is dated to 19 BBY by Galactic Atlas. Therefore, Fallen Order is also set in 14 BBY. As Dark Lord of the Sith 18 is set between both Tarkin and Dark Lord of the Sith 19, the events of the former issue must take place in 14 BBY, as well.