The Chandrila Mistress was a Taylander shuttle used by the former Imperial senator and rebel leader Mon Mothma. It was equipped with a signature modulator to mask its true identity. In 2 BBY, the Chandrila Mistress and Gold Squadron rendezvoused with the Spectres rebel cell in deep space. Mothma was forced to abandon the ship after it was attacked by Imperial forces.
The Chandrila Mistress was a Taylander shuttle that served as Senator Mon Mothma's personal transport. It was equipped with a signature modulator which masked its real identity and allowed Mothma to evade Imperial detection.
During the Age of the Empire, Mon Mothma used the Chandrila Mistress as part of her missions with Gold Squadron. After Mothma gave a speech in 2 BBY denouncing the Galactic Empire for its role in the Ghorman Massacre, she and her crew used the Chandrila Mistress to flee into space. Under instructions from Senator Bail Organa, Mothma rendezvoused the Chandrila Mistress with the Spectres rebel cell's starship Ghost in deep space. After docking, Mothma's attache Erskin Semaj and Gold Leader Captain Jon Vander met with Phoenix Leader Hera Syndulla and her rebel crew. Mothma was forced to abandon the Chandrila Mistress after it came under attack from Imperial forces.
Behind the scenesEdit
- Star Wars: The Rebel Files (Indirect mention only)
- Star Wars Encyclopedia of Starfighters and Other Vehicles
- Ultimate Star Wars, New Edition
- (First identified as Chandrila Mistress)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 Star Wars Encyclopedia of Starfighters and Other Vehicles
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 2.5 2.6 2.7 Star Wars Rebels – "Secret Cargo"
- ↑ 3.0 3.1
- ↑ Star Wars: Rogue One: The Ultimate Visual Guide establishes that the mission to investigate Geonosis, seen in Ghosts of Geonosis, occurred 2 years before the events of Rogue One: A Star Wars Story. Star Wars: Galactic Atlas places the events of Rogue One in 0 BBY, the same year it places the Battle of Yavin. Therefore the mission to Geonosis occurred two years before Yavin, so it took place in 2 BBY. Star Wars: On the Front Lines states that the Declaration of the Rebel Alliance, seen in Secret Cargo, took place two years before the Battle of Yavin. Since the Battle of Yavin occurred in 0 BBY according to Galactic Atlas, it can be deduced that the Declaration of the Rebel Alliance took place in 2 BBY. As Operation Handoff occurred between these two events, it must also have been in 2 BBY.
- ↑ 5.0 5.1