The erratic appearance and disappearance of this celestial body led to many superstitions: Tusken Raiders planned rituals around the moon's cycle, while Jawas used the moons just before storm season to time their annual swap meets.
Behind the scenesEdit
- Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars novel
- "Spices & Spies"—Star Wars: The Clone Wars Comic UK 6.15
- Star Wars Galaxies: An Empire Divided
- "Inside Attack of the Clones: Tusken Raider Encampment"—Star Wars Insider 62 (First identified as Chenini)
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia
In other languages
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.