- "Came up to me on Bamayar. After we took that stinking port—"
"Chenodra. Came up to me during the cleanup. Thought I'd messed up bad, with what Ajax and me had done. Howl started talking about the buildings instead—something about the arches and columns."
- ―Twitch and Brand
Chenodra was a stench-ridden port on the Mid Rim terrestrial astronomical object Bamayar. The port was captured by the Rebel Alliance's 61st Mobile Infantry during its deployment to the world as a part of the Alliance's Mid Rim offensive, which began around 1 ABY. During a cleanup at Chenodra, Captain Micha Evon, better known as Howl, approached the rebel soldier Twitch, who was convinced she and fellow soldier Maximian Ajax had made a big mistake during their time on Bamayar. Instead of bringing up her mishap, Howl talked about the buildings at Chenodra and their columns and arches. Twitch later recounted this to a number of 61st personnel at a gathering after Howl's funeral in 3 ABY.
Behind the scenes[edit | edit source]
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- Battlefront: Twilight Company (First mentioned, simultaneous with Battlefront: Twilight Company audiobook)
- Battlefront: Twilight Company audiobook (Mentioned only)
Notes and references[edit | edit source]
- Battlefront: Twilight Company
- The section of Battlefront: Twilight Company where the beginning of the Mid Rim Retreat is reflected on by Hazram Namir is set twenty-two years after the Clone Wars, which ended in 19 BBY, according to Star Wars: Galactic Atlas. The mention must have therefore happened in 3 ABY. The novel also states that the beginning of the Mid Rim offensive was eighteen months prior to this, which sets the beginning around 1 ABY.
- The section of Battlefront: Twilight Company where Chenodra is mentioned is set twenty-two years after the Clone Wars, which ended in 19 BBY, according to Star Wars: Galactic Atlas. The mention must have therefore happened in 3 ABY.