- "Came up to me on Bamayar. After we took that stinking port—"
"Chenodra. Came up to me during the cleanup. Thought I'd messed up bad, with what Ajax and me had done. Howl started talking about the buildings instead—something about the arches and columns."
- ―Twitch and Brand
Chenodra was a stench-ridden port on the Mid Rim planet Bamayar. The port was captured by the Rebel Alliance's 61st Mobile Infantry during its deployment to the world as a part of the Alliance's Mid Rim offensive, which began around 1 ABY. During a cleanup at Chenodra, Captain Micha Evon, better known as Howl, approached the rebel soldier Twitch, who was convinced she and fellow soldier Maximian Ajax had made a big mistake during their time on Bamayar. Instead of bringing up her mishap, Howl talked about the buildings at Chenodra and their columns and arches. Twitch later recounted this to a number of 61st personnel at a gathering after Howl's funeral in 3 ABY.
Behind the scenes
- Battlefront: Twilight Company (First mentioned, simultaneous with Battlefront: Twilight Company audiobook)
- Battlefront: Twilight Company audiobook (Mentioned only)
Notes and references
- Battlefront: Twilight Company
- "The Heroes of Rogue One" – Star Wars Encyclopedia
- The main events of Battlefront: Twilight Company are set twenty-two years after the Clone Wars, which ended in 19 BBY, according to Star Wars: Galactic Atlas. Those events must have therefore occurred in 3 ABY. The novel also states that the Mid Rim campaign began eighteen months prior to the main events of the novel. Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know establishes that a standard year was 365 days long, while the sixty-first issue of Star Wars: Build the Millenium Falcon sets the length of a standard month at thirty-five days, with eighteen months therefore being approximately 1.7 years. This sets the beginning of the offensive around 1 ABY.