- "Admiral, if they're from the Unknown Regions, they might understand the Chiss language."
- ―Karyn Faro and Thrawn
Cheunh was the main language spoken by the Chiss. The title of ozyly-esehembo was a Cheunh word for Force-sensitive Chiss navigators, which translated to Galactic Basic Standard as "sky-walker." Grand Admiral Thrawn, a Chiss, recounted his confusion when meeting Anakin Skywalker during the Clone Wars after he had asked Darth Vader to use the Force to navigate the Chimaera.
- Thrawn Ascendancy: Chaos Rising
- Thrawn Ascendancy: Chaos Rising audiobook
- Thrawn Ascendancy: Greater Good
- Thrawn Ascendancy: Greater Good audiobook
- Thrawn: Alliances (First appearance, simultaneous with Thrawn: Alliances audiobook)
- Thrawn: Alliances audiobook
- Thrawn: Treason
- Thrawn: Treason audiobook