- "General Chiata, our forces have inflicted heavy damage to the Separatist Dreadnought."
- ―The Clone Commander in a message, to Chiata
A unit of clone troopers served under Jedi General Chiata in the Grand Army of the Republic during the Clone Wars. They were outfitted with Phase II clone trooper armor customized in light yellow markings, identical to the 13th Battalion under Jedi General Jaro Tapal. In the final days of the conflict, Chiata and her forces engaged a Separatist dreadnought, although their Venator-class Star Destroyer crashed on Zeffo. After the crash, the Clone Commander of the unit received Order 66 from Supreme Chancellor Sheev Palpatine, culminating in a skirmish that led to the death of some clone forces and Chiata and her Padawan Marseph.
Description[edit | edit source]
- "All squads on red alert.—Aaaahh!!"
- ―The Clone Commander, before being killed by a lightsaber
The unit was part of the Grand Army of the Republic and participated in the pan-galactic Clone Wars between the Galactic Republic and the Separatist Alliance. The unit was under the command of Jedi General Chiata and a Clone Commander. The unit consisted of several squads of clone troopers that were headquartered aboard a Venator-class Star Destroyer. The troopers of the unit donned Phase II clone trooper armor in standard white markings, although several members contained identical markings to those of the 13th Battalion under the command of Jedi General Jaro Tapal.
History[edit | edit source]
- "The Villagers built this memorial to the clones on the Venator. If only they knew the truth."
- ―Cal Kestis upon discovering the shrine
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order (First appearance) (Appears in hologram)