A royal chief's fortress was located on the Outer Rim planet Lah'mu during the Republic Era. At some point during his time as a Jedi Padawan, Obi-Wan Kenobi visited the fortress. During the mission to Pijal around 40 BBY, Kenobi contemplated the many royal palaces he had visited, and considered the fortress simple in comparison to the queen's palace on the Core Worlds planet Alderaan.
Behind the scenesEdit
- Master & Apprentice (First mentioned, simultaneous with Master & Apprentice audiobook)
- Master & Apprentice audiobook (First mentioned, simultaneous with Master & Apprentice)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 Master & Apprentice
- ↑ Star Wars: Rogue One: The Ultimate Visual Guide
- ↑ Master & Apprentice gives the age of Obi-Wan Kenobi as seventeen years old, while establishes that Kenobi was born fifty-seven years before the Battle of Yavin. Star Wars: Galactic Atlas dates the Yavin battle to 0 BBY, thereby placing Kenobi's birth in 57 BBY and the events of Master & Apprentice around 40 BBY.