History[edit | edit source]
- "My assignment is to hamper the production of those mechanized guardians. I figure the best way to do that is to destroy the ones they already have. Your part would be to enter the Chirq Council bunker and destroy any mechanized guardians you find."
- ―Agent Klakk, to a spacer
Circa 1 ABY, the Corellian Security Force started an investigation against the Chirq Council following the increase of ryll traffic on Corellia. Captain Vitala Baize infiltrated a CorSec agent in the Chirq Council and discovered the locations of their secret headquarters. During the subsequent CorSec assault on the Second Elite Council Bunker, Agent Hurley Klakk was tasked to hamper the production of the Chirq Council Mechanized Guardians. Klakk thought that the best way to achieve the objective was to destroy the droids already built. He thus hired an independent spacer who previously worked for the CorSec to help him in his mission. The spacer entered the Second Elite Council Bunker, fought the Mechanized Guardians and successfully destroyed them.
Behind the scenes[edit | edit source]
The Chirq Council Mechanized Guardians appeared in the 2003 video game Star Wars Galaxies, a massively multiplayer online-role playing game developed by Sony Online Entertainment and published by LucasArts, prior to its closure on December 15, 2011. The Chirq Council Mechanized Guardians were added to the game with the update named "Chapter 1: The Corellian Captives", published on June 8, 2006. They shared the same model with the CY-M Prototypes and the ZH-28 guards.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Sources[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars Galaxies Trading Card Game – The Nightsister's Revenge (Card: Chirq Council Mechanized Guardian)
Notes and references[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars Galaxies: Starter Kit—Quest: "Destroy the Mechanized Guardians in the Chirq Council Bunker" on Corellia
- Star Wars Galaxies: The Ruins of Dantooine
- Star Wars Galaxies: Starter Kit—Legacy Quest: "The Chirq Council: Seek Council" on Corellia
- Star Wars Galaxies: Starter Kit—Legacy Quest: "The Chirq Council: Moving Up" on Corellia
- Star Wars Galaxies: Starter Kit—Legacy Quest: "The Chirq Council: The Elite Council" on Corellia
- Star Wars Galaxies: Trials of Obi-Wan
- Star Wars Galaxies: Starter Kit—Legacy Quest: "Old Republic Droid Modules: The Droideka" on Naboo