Chla C'cHaan, also known as Chal Haan, was a male Duros who led a number of his species in colonizing the planet Neimoidia around 25,000 BBY. C'cHaan kept a series of writings that detailed the colony's fall from grace in Duros culture, and in one of those writings—his Encyclical on Historical Greatness—he called upon the colonists to embrace the heritage of their original homeworld Duro. The descendants of the colony that C'cHaan founded eventually evolved into a separate species known as the Neimoidians.
Behind the scenes[edit | edit source]
Chla C'cHaan was first mentioned in The University of Sanbra Guide to Intelligent Life: The Duros, an article released in 2000 as part of the second issue of the Star Wars Gamer magazine, and he received an entry in the 2008 The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia—but under the simplified name Chal Haan. He also received a mention in the Codex entry for the Neimoidian species in the 2011 video game Star Wars: The Old Republic, which referred to him as Chal Haan.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars: The Old Republic (Mentioned only) (Codex entry) (As Chal Haan)
Sources[edit | edit source]
- The University of Sanbra Guide to Intelligent Life: The Duros"—Star Wars Gamer 2 (First mentioned) "
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia (First identified as Chal Haan)
Notes and references[edit | edit source]
- The University of Sanbra Guide to Intelligent Life: The Duros"—Star Wars Gamer 2 "
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia, Vol. II, p. 4 ("Chal Haan (Chla C'cHaan)")
- The Essential Atlas
- Star Wars: The Old Republic—Codex Entry: "Neimoidian"