Chopper Saves the Day is an illustrated storybook in the Star Wars Rebels series that was released on August 5, 2014. The story was adapted by Elizabeth Schaefer based on the Star Wars Rebels short "The Machine in the Ghost," written by series executive producer Greg Weisman.
It's tough to be a droid! When TIE fighters attack the Ghost, it's up to the cranky astromech droid, Chopper, to keep the ship together. If only his crewmates would decide whether they want him to repair the shields or the intercom...or the shields...or the intercom.
The book's front matter misspells Star Wars Rebels executive producer Greg Weisman's last name as "Wiseman" while crediting the story's original episodic creation to him. The error was repeated when the story was reprinted in the Star Wars Rebels Story and Activity Book but was corrected in the edition of the book released in Star Wars Rebels: Storybook Library.
- ISBN 9781484702734; August 5, 2014; Disney–Lucasfilm Press; US paperback
- ASIN B00M3FDKJ8; August 5, 2014; Disney–Lucasfilm Press; US eBook
- ISBN 9781405275866; October 9, 2014; Egmont UK Ltd; UK paperback (reprint in Star Wars Rebels Story and Activity Book)
- ISBN 9781484726044; December, 2014; Disney–Lucasfilm Press; US hardcover (in Star Wars Rebels: Storybook Library)
- ISBN 9788408133896; November 11, 2014; Planeta Junior; Spanish paperback
- ISBN 9788328109377; January 1, 2015; Egmont; Polish paperback
- ISBN 9789896575748; July 13, 2015; Planeta Portugal; Portuguese paperback
- IBSN 9786180305272; April, 2016; Μεταίχμιο; Greek paperback
- ISBN 9782764344743; June 26, 2018; Phidal; French paperback
|Organizations and titles||Sentient species||Vehicles and vessels||Weapons and technology||Miscellanea|
Organizations and titles
Vehicles and vessels
Weapons and technology
Notes and references