- "I trade basic stock, necessities, for Requisition Scrip. But for Chromium? I have special items, hard to procure. Best in entire sector."
Chromium, also known as chrome, was a rare and valuable elemental metal that could be used as currency as well as plating for a starship. In the Naboo culture, a ship plated with chromium signified the presence of royalty. Even after stepping down as Queen of Naboo, Padmé Amidala continued to travel in ships fully clad in chromium.
The armor worn by Captain Phasma of the First Order was coated in chromium salvaged from a Naboo yacht once owned by Emperor Palpatine. The polished finish of that armor was capable of reflecting certain harmful radiations. Phasma's blaster rifle was also coated in chromium.
Behind the scenesEdit
- LEGO Star Wars: The Resistance Rises – "Poe to the Rescue"
- LEGO Star Wars: The Resistance Rises – "Attack of the Conscience"
- LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens
- Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
- Star Wars Rebels: The Visual Guide
- Star Wars: Ships of the Galaxy
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens: The Visual Dictionary
- Star Wars Character Encyclopedia: Updated and Expanded
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens Beginner Game
- Star Wars Helmet Collection 18 (Weapons & Uniforms: The First Order)
- Star Wars Helmet Collection 22 (Databank A-Z: Gungans–Rako Hardeen)
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi: The Visual Dictionary
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi: Incredible Cross-Sections
- Ultimate Sticker Collection: Star Wars: The Last Jedi (Picture only)
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi Activity Book with Stickers (Picture only)
- Star Wars Encyclopedia of Starfighters and Other Vehicles
- Star Wars: The Complete Visual Dictionary, New Edition
- Star Wars: Smuggler's Guide
- Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker: The Visual Dictionary
Notes and referencesEdit
- Chromium on Wikipedia