- "Greetings. Agent Klakk and myself are both investigating the Chirq Council, but have not had much luck infiltrating their compound. Maybe you could help?"
- ―Agent Solso, to a spacer
Biography[edit | edit source]
- "Two Chirq Council members are being trained to extend the reach of the Chirq Council by starting chapters in Bela Vistal and Vreni Island. They must be stopped before that can happen. I need you to take down Dain Pax and Tettsel Anker, sub-councilors within the Chirq Council."
- ―Agent Solso, to a spacer
After the Battle of Yavin, the Corellian Security Force started an investigation against the Chirq Council following the increase of ryll traffic on Corellia. Circa 1 ABY, Captain Vitala Baize successfully infiltrated a CorSec agent in Jzoro Quanera's Chirq Council cell in Doaba Guerfel and managed to obtain the identity of the nine Chirq Council elite councilors and the locations of their two secret headquarters. The Corsec thus assaulted the First and Second Elite Council Bunkers near Doaba Guerfel. Agent Chun Solso was assigned to the attack on the Second Elite Council Bunker, along with agent Hurley Klakk. Agent Solso was tasked to defeat two Chirq Council sub-councilors known as Dain Pax and Tettsel Anker. The CorSec was afraid that they could be able to start new Chirq Council chapters in Bela Vistal and Vreni Island. Solso thus hired an independent spacer who previously worked for the CorSec to help him in his mission. The spacer fought and managed to kill the two sub-councilors, impeding the Chirq Council's efforts to extend their influence on the planet. Eventually, the Chirq Council splintered after the Chirq Council elite councilors were killed by the CorSec in the Elite Council Bunkers.
Behind the scenes[edit | edit source]
Chun Solso was a non-player character in the 2003 video game Star Wars Galaxies, a massively multiplayer online role-playing game developed by Sony Online Entertainment and published by LucasArts, prior to its closure on December 15, 2011. Chun Solso was added to the game with the update named "Chapter 1: The Corellian Captives", published on June 8, 2006.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Notes and references[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars Galaxies: Starter Kit—Quest: "Defeat the Chirq Council Sub-Councilors" on Corellia
- Star Wars Galaxies: Starter Kit—Legacy Quest: "The Chirq Council: Seek Council" on Corellia
- Star Wars Galaxies: The Ruins of Dantooine
- Star Wars Galaxies: Starter Kit—Legacy Quest: "The Chirq Council: Moving Up" on Corellia
- Star Wars Galaxies: Starter Kit—Legacy Quest: "The Chirq Council: The Elite Council" on Corellia
- Star Wars Galaxies: Starter Kit—Quest: "Destroy the Mechanized Guardians in the Chirq Council Bunker" on Corellia