The churis were a species of birds that was native to Endor. The Ewok shaman Logray wore a churi skull atop his head. Logray also had a different churi skull affixed to his hut's roof during the Towani children's search for their parents.
Behind the scenes
In Caravan of Courage, a flock of squawking birds flies by the Warrick family hut. These may have been churis.
- Ewoks (Skull only)
- Caravan of Courage: An Ewok Adventure (Skull only)
- "The Ewoks and the Magic Sunberries" (Skull only)
- Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi (Skull only)
- Star Wars: The Visual Dictionary
- Star Wars Customizable Card Game – Endor Limited (Card: Logray) (backup link)
- Star Wars Customizable Card Game – Endor Limited (Card: Teebo) (backup link)
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia
- "Warriors of Endor"—Star Wars Insider 110
- (First pictured)