Cid Rushing, whose wife and children were captured by Trade Federation forces, was one of Captain Quarsh Panaka's Security Officers during the Invasion of Naboo. A corporal in the Royal Naboo Security Forces, Rushing was charged with the protection of Queen Padmé Amidala's Throne Room, and was among the security personnel who participated in the resistance to the Trade Federation.
Behind the scenesEdit
Rushing was portrayed by Roman Coppola in Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace. His first name was based on a recurring character name in the Japanese role-playing game franchise Final Fantasy, as a response to the Final Fantasy franchise naming several of their characters after characters from Star Wars (in particular, the characters Biggs and Wedge, who were named after Biggs Darklighter and Wedge Antilles, respectively).
- Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace (First appearance)
- Star Wars Customizable Card Game – Theed Palace Limited (Card: Corporal Rushing)
- The Official Star Wars Fact File 133 (GUA8 Naboo Guards) (Picture only)
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia
- "Rogues Gallery: Naboo's Finest!"—Star Wars Insider 145 (First identified as Cid)
- Creating & naming the Naboo's Finest (Rogues Gallery - Star Wars Insider 145). Star Wars Sourcebooks (October 22, 2013, 3:34 am).
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ Creating & naming the Naboo's Finest (Rogues Gallery - Star Wars Insider 145). Star Wars Sourcebooks (October 22, 2013, 3:34 am).