The Ciutric Hegemony was a hegemony in the Outer Rim that was based around a group of a dozen worlds dominated by Ciutric IV. Other worlds included Axxila, the planets of the Corvis Minor system, Liinade III, and Vrosynri 8. Once belonging to Sate Pestage and his family, it later fell to Prince-Admiral Delak Krennel.
The Hegemony belonged to Sate Pestage and was the home of his family, but was usurped by his murderer, Prince-Admiral Delak Krennel. Krennel maintained his power by frequent, bloody purges of any possible opposition (starting with Pestage's family) and operated it as a humanocentrist regime. Despite that, the Hegemony's population was only 56% Human, with several worlds having a large alien majority. Krennel was toppled in 9 ABY, when the New Republic launched a military campaign against him.
- Star Wars: X-Wing Rogue Squadron: Masquerade (First appearance)
- Star Wars: X-Wing Rogue Squadron: Mandatory Retirement
- X-Wing: Isard's Revenge
- Handbook 1: X-Wing Rogue Squadron
- The Essential Chronology
- The New Essential Guide to Characters
- The Official Star Wars Fact File 139 (PES4, Sate Pestage)
- The New Essential Chronology
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia
- The Essential Atlas
- The Essential Guide to Warfare