The Ciutric Hegemony was a cluster of 25 wealthy worlds, located in 12 star systems of the Outer Rim Territories. The Hegemony was dominated by Ciutric IV, in the Ciutric system. Other star systems included the Liinade and the Corvis Minor systems in the Ciutric sector, the Axxila system in the D'Astan sector, and the Vrosynri system in the Nijune sector.
- "He murdered Sate Pestage and took over his holdings-the Ciutric Hegemony. It made him the leader of a dozen worlds and gave him a fair amount of material resources. He didn't join Thrawn per se, but seems to have given him monetary support. He rules from Ciutric and has a fleet of a dozen or so capital ships, including his Reckoning."
- ―Admiral Ackbar, about Delak Krennel
In the aftermath of the Clone Wars, Moff Pensar Luc became the Galactic Empire's governor in the region. The Moff created the Axxila antipirate fleet from veterans of the Ciutric Planetary Security Forces to pacify the Hegemony. During the Imperial Period, the Hegemony belonged to Sate Pestage, Grand Vizier of the Galactic Empire, a gift from Emperor Palpatine. The Hegemony was the home of his family.
The Ciutric Hegemony was usurped by the murderer of Pestage, Prince-Admiral Delak Krennel, after the Battle of Endor. Krennel maintained his power by frequent, bloody purges of any possible opposition (starting with Pestage's family) and operated it as a humanocentrist regime. Despite that, the Hegemony's population was only 56% Human, with several worlds having a large alien majority. Krennel was toppled in 9 ABY, when the New Republic launched a military campaign against him.
- Star Wars: X-Wing Rogue Squadron: Masquerade (First appearance)
- Star Wars: X-Wing Rogue Squadron: Mandatory Retirement
- X-Wing: Isard's Revenge
- Handbook 1: X-Wing Rogue Squadron
- The Essential Chronology
- The New Essential Guide to Characters
- The Official Star Wars Fact File 139 (PES4, Sate Pestage)
- The New Essential Chronology
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia
- The Essential Atlas
- The Essential Guide to Warfare