The Class-4T3 power generator was a power generator manufactured by Eksoan, and used to power E-Web heavy repeating blaster cannons. It had a tendency to overheat if it wasn't watched closely, especially if it was used to support the infantry. It needed to be charged in advance, as its commissioning took up to 15 minutes.
Behind the scenes
The Class-4T3 power generator was first mentioned in the Imperial Sourcebook, a Star Wars Legends sourcebook for West End Games's Star Wars: The Roleplaying Game, released in October 1989. The Class-4T3 power generator was first named in the new Star Wars Canon in Altaya's Blasters and Firearms reference book, released exclusively in France on February 23, 2021.
- Star Wars Battlefront II
- Star Wars Rebels – "The Call"
- Star Wars Battlefront
- Star Wars: Episode V The Empire Strikes Back (First appearance)
- Star Wars Galaxy of Adventures – "Battle of Hoth"
- Star Wars Galaxy of Adventures – "Darth Vader vs. Hoth Rebels - Crushing the Rebellion"
- Star Wars: Uprising
- Ultimate Star Wars (Picture only)
- "Battle of Hoth and the Second Death Star" – Star Wars Encyclopedia (Picture only)
- "Blasters and Firearms" – Star Wars Encyclopedia (First identified as Class-4T3 power generator)