- "The Moff has a light cruiser. It could be helpful in your effort to regain Mandalore."
- ―Din Djarin, to Bo-Katan Kryze, regarding Gideon's Class 546 Cruiser
The Class 546 Cruiser was a model of light cruiser, though it was also designated as a Lightspeed Cruiser. Resembling an Arquitens-class command cruiser of the Galactic Empire, the Class 546 Cruiser was used by an Imperial remnant led by Moff Gideon. Although similar to the command cruiser model, the Class 546 housed a large internal hangar bay that could be accessed by port and starboard hangar doors and a launch tube at the center of the vessel between the ship's two prongs. Its bridge was also different from the standard Arquitens-class models, and was equipped with three primary and four secondary sublight engines.
Gideon's light cruiser was a Class 546 Cruiser that served as the ship of Moff Gideon, and the cruiser participated in a skirmish on Tython when it destroyed the Razor Crest, a gunship owned by the Mandalorian Din Djarin, and was later boarded by a team led by Djarin and including Lady Bo-Katan Kryze, her companion Koska Reeves, Carasynthia Dune, and Fennec Shand in an effort to rescue the Force-sensitive child, Grogu.
- The Mandalorian – "Chapter 12: The Siege" (First appearance)
- The Mandalorian – "Chapter 14: The Tragedy"
- The Mandalorian – "Chapter 15: The Believer" (First identified as Class 546 Cruiser)
- The Mandalorian – "Chapter 16: The Rescue"
- Disney Gallery: The Mandalorian: Making of Season Two
- "Mando Mania"—Star Wars Insider 203 (Picture only)
- "Jedi Master's Quiz"—Star Wars Insider 203
- (Picture only)