Classic Star Wars: Han Solo at Stars' End 3 is the third and final issue of the Star Wars Legends comic book miniseries Classic Star Wars: Han Solo at Stars' End. It collects material originally printed in the 1980 comic strip of the same name, which was written by Archie Goodwin and illustrated by Alfredo Alcala. The issue was published by Dark Horse Comics on May 14, 1997.
To rescue his friend Chewbacca, Han Solo has infiltrated Stars' End, the secret prison where the Corporate Authority keeps its political prisoners. As tough as it was to breach security, however, getting in was the easy part. Now the Rebels have to make their way out!
The front matter of Classic Star Wars: Han Solo at Stars' End 3 dates the events of the issue to 10 BBY–5 BBY. These dates were retconned by the 2012 reference book The Essential Reader's Companion, which dates the story to 2 BBY–1 BBY.
- UPC 761568968040; May 14, 1997; Dark Horse Comics; First printing
- (No UPC); November 10, 2015; Marvel Comics; Digital edition
- Classic Star Wars: Han Solo at Stars' End TPB
- Star Wars Legends Epic Collection: The Newspaper Strips Vol. 1
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 (First printing)
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 The Essential Reader's Companion dates the events of Star Wars: The Han Solo Adventures, which include the events of the novel Han Solo at Stars' End, to 2 BBY–1 BBY. Since Classic Star Wars: Han Solo at Stars' End 3 adapts the events of the novel, it must also be set in those years.
- ↑ (Digital edition)