Classic Star Wars 8 is the eighth issue of Classic Star Wars series, published by Dark Horse Comics on April 1, 1993. It reprints the latter half of "Traitor's Gambit" and the first half of "The Night Beast," comic strips written by Archie Goodwin, illustrated by Al Williamson, and originally published in 1982.
Publisher's summary[edit | edit source]
When our heroes stop off on the water planet Aquaris to meet with new Rebel allies, they find that at least one of those allies may be an Imperial spy. Han and Leia both have plans to trap the traitor by using Luke's droids as bait–but their plans may go awry when Luke and Han wind up in the clutches of a deadly denizen of the deep!
Plot summary[edit | edit source]
Media[edit | edit source]
Editions[edit | edit source]
- Direct edition; April 1, 1992; Dark Horse Comics
- Print; Cover A; Mark Schultz
- Star Wars Legends edition; November 3, 2015; Marvel Comics
- Digital; Cover A; Mark Schultz
Cover gallery[edit | edit source]
Collections[edit | edit source]
- Classic Star Wars Volume 2: The Rebel Storm
- Star Wars Legends Epic Collection: The Newspaper Strips Vol. 2