- "Clone Flight Squad Seven launched from the carrier Ro-Ti-Mundi. Our mission was to escort Jedi Generals Obi-Wan Kenobi and Anakin Skywalker to the Separatist flagship Invisible Hand and cover them while they executed a boarding action."
- ―Oddball's account of the Battle of Coruscant
Clone Flight Squad Seven, also known as Clone Flight Seven or as Squad Seven was a starfighter squad of Galactic Republic Aggressive ReConnaissance-170 starfighters that was part of the Open Circle Fleet. The squadron was led by Clone trooper pilot Odd Ball and participated in the Battle of Coruscant where they deployed from the Venator-class Star Destroyer Ro-ti-Mundi.
During the Battle of Coruscant, one of the last major engagements during the Clone Wars, Squad Seven provided cover for Jedi Master Obi-Wan Kenobi and Jedi Knight Anakin Skywalker as they made their way to rescue the captured Supreme Chancellor Sheev Palpatine from the Providence-class dreadnought, the Invisible Hand, which was serving as the flagship of General Grievous.
- Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith (First appearance)
- (First identified as Squad Seven)
- Star Wars: Complete Locations
- Star Wars: On the Front Lines (First identified as Clone Flight Squad Seven)
- Star Wars Encyclopedia of Starfighters and Other Vehicles (Indirect mention only)
- Star Wars: Complete Vehicles