- "Hmm... learned something day, have you lieutenant, hmm?"
"I think we all did, General."
- ―Jedi Master Yoda and Clone Lieutenant "Thire"
Clone Lieutenant was a rank held by clone troopers in the Galactic Republic's Grand Army who commanded platoons of thirty-six troopers. The four lieutenants of a company were in turn led by their respective clone captain. Standard Phase I lieutenants wore clone trooper armor featuring four blue colored circles on the left chestplate as well as a stripe of blue down the length of each arm, vertically up the middle of the helmet and laterally around the visor.
One notable Clone Lieutenant was CC-4477, also known as "Thire," who served in the Coruscant Guard as a clone shock trooper. During the Clone Wars, he accompanied Jedi Master Yoda to Rugosa in order to persuade King Katuunko to ally with the Galactic Republic. Similarly, Trap was a clone lieutenant who led Tango Company on a mission to escort a Republic medical frigate back to the Ord Cestus medical station. Whilst en route to the station, fellow clone trooper Scythe was infected by a Geonosian Brain worm which led to the infection of all other clones onboard, including Trap.
- Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
- Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars film
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Ambush"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Brain Invaders"
- Kanan 9: First Blood, Part III: The Canyons of Kardoa (Mentioned only)
- Kanan 2: The Last Padawan, Part II: Flight
- ""—Star Wars Adventures Ashcan (Appears in flashback(s))
- Star Wars: Complete Locations (First identified as clone lieutenant)