A clone marshal commander was a high-ranking clone trooper commander, usually in command of a corps-level formation in the Grand Army of the Republic during the Clone Wars. As such, a Marshal Commander was roughly equivalent to a Major General or Lieutenant General in other services; it was also the highest rank a clone could be given in the Grand Army of the Republic.
During the war, Marshal Commanders worked closely with their assigned Jedi Generals to coordinate and organize their forces, often acting as second in command. If a Marshal Commander's general is killed in action, they would assume full command of their Regiment until a new Jedi general was assigned.
Notable clone marshal commandersEdit
- Commander Bacara of the 21st Nova Corps
- Commander Bly of the 327th Star Corps
- Commander Cody of the 7th Sky Corps
- Commander Neyo of the 91st Reconnaissance Corps
- Commander Gree of the 41st Elite Corps