- "Stay there. I'll get the bomb squad."
- ―Ahsoka Tano
Clone ordnance specialists, also known as Bomb Squad Clone Troopers, were specialized clone trooper that specialized in disarming ordnance. During the year 21 BBY, these troopers were called in to protect the planet Naboo from biological warfare after Doctor Nuvo Vindi re-created the Blue Shadow Virus. They followed Jedi Generals Obi-Wan Kenobi and Anakin Skywalker and their troops into Vindi's secret lab to disarm viral bombs containing the deadly virus. Although they successfully disarmed almost all of the bombs, but the LEP servant droid LEP-86C8 succeeded in activating a bomb, releasing the virus and causing Republic forces to lock themselves in the lab to prevent it from spreading.
Clone ordnance specialists' uniform consisted of the standard Phase I clone trooper armor with bright orange markings on the upper legs, the lower arms; and on the skull, the back of the head, and cheeks of the helmet. In addition to having special tools for bomb disarming, ordnance specialists could be armed with standard weapons of the Republic Army such as the DC-15A blaster carbine.
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Blue Shadow Virus" (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Mystery of a Thousand Moons"
- (Picture only)
- "Blaster"—Star Wars Insider 152
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars: Character Encyclopedia - Join the Battle!
- (First identified as Clone ordnance specialist)