Clubs were blunt weapons used by a variety of species.
Clubs were simple weapons often made of wood. They were swung at enemies to cause damage—they could even kill if swung hard enough.
A variety of club was the baton, which was used by police forces for various purposes including crowd control. Some species had their own traditional clubs. A Thogk was a traditional Gamorrean club which literally translated to "log with a spike in it" in Gamorrese. The Icehead club was a wooden bludgeon used by members of the Icehead species.
The Unwashed, a subspecies of the Anointed People, commonly carried a club. During the time of the Galactic Empire, the Anointed People would participate in traditional mock battles using only clubs which could do little damage against the strong-boned species.
Clubs were used by two species native to the Forest Moon of Endor, namely the Duloks and the Ewoks. Gorneesh, the king of a tribe of Duloks on Endor during the time of the Galactic Civil War, wielded a very large club. During the Battle of Endor, the Ewoks used clubs, hatchets, and arrows against stormtroopers.
The club was also used by Noghri warrior Cakhmaim, who viewed it as his favorite weapon. A warrior of the Cilare species named Arbeloa was able to to defeat multiple Yuuzhan Vong armed only with a club.
- Dawn of the Jedi: Into the Void (Appears in flashback(s))
- Star Wars: The Old Republic
- Crosscurrent (Mentioned only)
- A Boy and His Monster: The Rancor Keeper's Tale
- Star Wars: Ewoks—"The Season Scepter"
- Star Wars: Ewoks—"Battle for the Sunstar"
- The Ewoks Join the Fight
- The Snow Demons!
- Star Wars 82: Diplomacy
- Tatooine Manhunt
- Death in the Undercity
- Graveyard of Alderaan
- Planet of the Mists
- The Abduction
- "Traitor in our Midst"—The DarkStryder Campaign
- The New Jedi Order: Dark Tide I: Onslaught (Mentioned only)
- The New Jedi Order: Edge of Victory I: Conquest
- The New Jedi Order: The Final Prophecy
- Dark Nest I: The Joiner King
- Invasion: Refugees 4
- Droids\Ewoks (Picture only)
- Star Wars: The Roleplaying Game
- The Star Wars Sourcebook
- Star Wars Campaign Pack
- Galaxy Guide 1: A New Hope
- Battle for Endor
- Galaxy Guide 4: Alien Races
- Galaxy Guide 5: Return of the Jedi
- Star Wars Gamemaster Kit
- Star Wars Miniatures Battles
- Star Wars: The Roleplaying Game, Second Edition
- Galaxy Guide 7: Mos Eisley
- The Movie Trilogy Sourcebook
- Han Solo and the Corporate Sector Sourcebook
- Star Wars Miniatures Battles, Second Edition
- Galaxy Guide 4: Alien Races, Second Edition
- Star Wars Sourcebook, Second Edition
- Star Wars Miniatures Battles Companion
- Galaxy Guide 11: Criminal Organizations
- Galladinium's Fantastic Technology
- Alliance Intelligence Reports
- Galaxy Guide 1: A New Hope, Second Edition
- Galaxy Guide 5: Return of the Jedi, Second Edition
- "Cracken's Rebel Operatives"—Star Wars Adventure Journal 10
- Star Wars Gamemaster Screen, Revised
- Gundark's Fantastic Technology: Personal Gear
- The Essential Guide to Droids
- Star Wars Roleplaying Game
- Star Wars Roleplaying Game Saga Edition Core Rulebook
- Threats of the Galaxy
- The Essential Atlas
- Star Wars: Edge of the Empire Core Rulebook
Notes and referencesEdit
- Club (weapon) on Wikipedia